What a year of change 2020 has been. Jobs changed, social interaction changed, it seems everything has changed. However, just because we are living in a time where social distancing has become the norm, doesn’t mean we can’t brush up on a valuable skill that will save money and help us meet new friends or stay connected with old friends! Starting January 2021 I’m excited to offer ONLINE COOKING CLASSES!
With job changes, tighter budgets, and not being able to always get to our favorite restaurants, we have cooked and eaten at home more than ever. It saves money, keeps us safer, and as food always does, brings us closer together. Why not make the most of your time at home by brushing up on your cooking skills, learning new tricks and techniques, and expanding your repertoire of recipes?!
You will enjoy live interactive cooking classes in the comfort of your kitchen. You will get step-by-step coaching, cooking tips, and be able to ask all the questions you want. I can even advise you what local ingredients to use as substitutes in case certain ingredients aren’t available to you.
Classes are kept small so that I can guide each student step by step the same way you would be in an actual class environment. This also gives everyone time to ask questions, and for me to provide suggestions and encouragement along the way.
Here are the details:
- Join by Zoom. Each Zoom connection is $16 USD via PayPal. Or $20 CAD via Interac E-transfer.
- Price is per screen: feel free to have your family members and ‘social bubbles’ join in!
- Please take a look below at currently scheduled classes that have availability.
- Those times don’t work for you? Organize your own group, choose the class, day, and time that works for your group (5 zoom connection minimum)
- You will be cooking yourself while being able to interact with me, the teacher, and the other students.
- You will receive an email with a list of the necessary ingredients prior to the class.
- Classes are generally approximately 1 1/2 to 2 hours in length.
- Cooking with Kids! Classes specifically for kids ages 6-13 with adult supervision, older teens welcome! Recipes kids will love! Shorter classes (max 1 hour) for shorter attention spans only $10 USD/$13 CAD per connection.
- Don’t see what you like? Send me any recipe requests that you have and we will see what we can do!
- I like recipes that are flexible. Many can be made vegetarian or gluten-free. Email me for more information.
- Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for more details and scheduling
CURRENT MENU SELECTION
- NEW!!! MIDDLE EAST! Chicken Shawarma, flatbread, and a garlic sauce. Next class: SUNDAY, MAY 2, at 2 p.m. EST. Email to reserve your spot!
- Mexican! Chicken Flautas with a simple avocado sauce
- Mexican! Fish tacos with chipotle mayo and an avocado sauce.
- Middle East! Falafel and a garlic sauce.
- Appetizers! Pork Ginger Potstickers. Next class: SUNDAY APRIL 25 at 2 p.m. EST. Email to reserve your spot!
- Appetizers! Buffalo Blasts. Next class: SATURDAY, APRIL 24, 2 p.m. EST. Email to reserve your spot!
- Appetizers! Baked Pork Spring Rolls with a chili peanut sauce. Next class: SATURDAY, MAY 1, 2021 at 2 p.m. EST. Email to reserve your spot!
- Ukrainian! Pierogies. Next GLUTEN FREE is APRIL 17 at 3 p.m. EST.
- Italian! Homemade pasta in a simple tomato sauce.
- Cooking with Kids! Choose from: the best mac & cheese, or sweet and sour chicken.
- 2 for 1: Fast Weeknight Recipes! Need fast recipes to make on busy nights? This class included recipes that can be made under 30 minutes so we will make two recipes that you will have for those busy nights when you’re hungry but don’t have much time. Join a class or make your own group and choose 2 recipes out of the following list. Choose from: Hungarian chicken, Red curry chicken, Bang Bang chicken, Cashew chicken, Crispy mushroom mascarpone pasta, Peanut soba noodles, Asian udon stir fry, Pink gemelli with sausage, Cheesy cauliflower pasta, Tortellini with crispy salami, Pasthai, Ziti & broccoli, One pot rigatoni, Leek and bacon rigatoni.
- SPECIAL CLASS IN APRIL: PAELLA by CHEF ANDREW ROMERO. Friday, April 30 at 3 p.m. EST. Email to reserve your spot!
- Italian! Homemade agnolotti in a simple tomato sauce!
- Healthy Eating! Recipes that help us eat right!
- Looking for something in particular? Scroll through my recipes and we can create a class for you and a few friends on the recipe of your choice!
Email me at email@example.com for questions and more details!